Update 1.04 in the works
Post date: Apr 10, 2009 2:59:41 AM
Expect SC Traffic, NC Traffic, AZ Traffic, and PA Traffic update to v1.04 within the next two weeks. New features will include:
- New image overlay with camera location over the image. You can tap the screen to make it disappear.
- Display of when the active cam image was last downloaded (user-request).
- Show number of cameras in a given city.
- Minor bugfixes for a better experience.
But, we're not stopping there!
We have big things planned for the next few months for ObjectCove Traffic apps, including:
- "My Routes" - A handy feature to create and name your own groups of cameras, called "My Routes." For example, create a list containing cams from home to work and another from home to grandma's, etc. (user-request)
- Multiple-states for areas where commuters likely cross state lines
- View cameras geographically on a map (after iPhone OS 3.0 is released by Apple)
- Traffic incident reports for areas whose Department of Transportation systems support it
- And, of course, more states!
Be sure to check out our new Twitter feed for interactive support and updates! @octrafficapps